Monday, November 30, 2009

sponsorship

Did you notice a little invitation over in the new left hand column? I'm happy to announce that I am now accepting sponsors. I've put a lot of thought and planning into how to seamlessly incorporate this new feature into my blog. Sponsorship feels like the perfect next step, and will enhance my ability to continue making and sharing with such frequency. I'm quite grateful to be in a position where I can promote and highlight independent artists, crafters, and small businesses to the people that are most interested in what they have to offer. maya*made receives 41,000 unique visitors and over 144,000 page views a month * from a very enthusiastic group that is steadily growing. Please see my Press page for more details on where I've been featured and published. Because I'm ready to just dive in and see how this goes, I'm offering two months for the price of one. Sign up between now and the end of December, and you'll receive not only December, but a space for January with no additional fees. Please e-mail me for more details: mayaluna{at}yahoo{dot}com.
5% of all sponsorships will be donated to Dining for Women.

*Statistics updated on 12/11/09
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. YAY! That is wonderful Maya! And totally deserved! So proud of you for taking the next step & anyone would be lucky to sponsor with you hun! :)
    xoxo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete