Friday, May 4, 2012

reinvention tour: apartment therapy

burlap peg bag Want a fun project for this weekend? If you have a section of an old coffee sack on hand, you're ready to make this easy Burlap Peg Bag.  This is not a project from reinvention... although it could have been! I made the tutorial just for my stop over at Apartment Therapy today. All of the instructions are waiting for you there... as well as the nicest feature I could have asked for! Thank you Carrie!

burlap peg bag diy If you're following me in my other places facebook, instagram or twitter, you know I'm hustling today. Spent the morning setting up for gallery night and creating a window display over at Ithacamade. Then it was off to hunt down more thrifted t-shirts for blossom banding tomorrow. Kathrin will be on hand to help everyone "blossom"!

I know I had said that I would announce the book winners today... please forgive me, but I'm going to move that up to tomorrow. Can't squeeze it all in right now... but I'm having fun trying. Truly this is all very thrilling!

*Happy Weekend*
Can't wait to see you if you're in the neighborhood!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment